Developing Your Evaluation Plan
Your evaluation plan addresses such concerns as:
- Primary purposes for which you need evaluation data?
- Who are the major stakeholders for whom evaluation data would be useful?
- What sources of data already exist that you can access?
- What are the information types you and your stakeholders would find useful (process, product, output, outcome, impact etc.)?
- What resources (including time and staff) does your organization or group need to develop and implement your plan?
- What are the key challenges your organization faces regarding evaluation?
- What resources or assistance do you need in order to carry out your plan?