What to do if you do not receive your W-2 from your employer or if information is incorrect.

Employers/Payers are required to send W-2's or Form 1099-R by January 31. If you do not receive yours by that date, contact your employer/payer. If the missing or corrected information is not received by February 14th, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for help.

Be prepared to provide the following:

  • Your name and address, (including zip code)
  • Phone number
  • Social Security number
  • Dates of employment
  • Your employer/payers name, address (including zip code) and phone number.