Professional Development Events
Purposeful, meaningful global learning can occur on and off campus. The purpose of the September/October edition of Agricultural Education Magazine, edited by members of the Global Teach Ag! Initiative, is to explore teaching and learning practices that develop the global competency of agriculture students and educators. Watch for your copy in the mail in early October!
January 27, 2016
Online via Adobe Connect
Engage in purposeful, meaningful conversations about global learning in agriculture with fellow K-20 agriscience educators. Visit thefor more information.
Please see the link at the bottom of this page for information about #GLAG16, including a full conference report.
- USDE Fulbright Hayes Immersion Experience in Republic of Korea with University of Florida
- Teach Ag! Malaysia seminar
- Pennsylvania State 4-H Leadership Conference Workshop
- National FFA Convention Workshop
- Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Agricultural Sciences, Global Agriculture course
- Penn State University International Education Week Workshop
- National Association of Agricultural Educators Annual Conference Workshop
- Penn State University Study Abroad Week Workshop
- Guest speakers in AEE 100
- Penn State Teaching and Learning with Technology Conference
- National Association of Agricultural Educators Region VI Conference
- Pennsylvania Association of Agricultural Educators Annual Conference
The World Food Prize hosts a Global Youth Institute in conjunction with the Prize every year, Penn State Global Teach Ag! will have a presence there this year.
The theme for the edition is "No Borders on Student Success: Global Learning in Agriculture".