Thursday, June 11
- 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.- Welcome reception and dinner
Guest Speaker: John Quigley, Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Friday, June 12
- 7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Introductions of participants
- 9:00 a.m. - Background & Purpose of Workshop
- 9:15 a.m. - What can natural resource leadership programs DO? Experiences from other states' Natural Resources Leadership Institutes (panel)
- 10:45 a.m. - Break
- 11:00 a.m. - What are the opportunities for collaborative leadership training in Pennsylvania? What are the challenges to developing collaborative leadership in Pennsylvania?
- 12:15 p.m. - Working Lunch -- What could be the framework for PA NRLI? Small group discussions about this question during lunch.
- 1:45 p.m. - Distill & discuss core components
- 2:45 p.m. - Next Steps; Identification of Advisory Team members
- 3:15 p.m. - Adjourn (for those not on the Advisory Team)
- 3:30 p.m. - Meeting of Advisory Team members
- 5:00 p.m. - Adjourn