Faculty Working in this Area
- Professor and UNESCO Chair in Community, Leadership, and Youth Development
- Community and Leadership Development
- International Development
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Social Change/Social Movements
- Rural Sociology
- Environmental/Natural Resource Sociology
- Professor of Agricultural and Extension Education
- Intergenerational Programs and Aging
- Developing & evaluating intergenerational initiatives in diverse settings.
- Training Extension educators and other professionals in intergenerational programming.
- Establishing intergenerational strategies for civic engagement and environmental design.