Guide to federal funding for sustainable agriculture published
Posted: December 2, 2014
The programs detailed in the publication cover a variety of areas:
- Natural Resources Conservation and Management
- Sustainable Ranching and Farming Practices
- Value Added and Marketing Innovations
- Nutrition and Consumer Food Access
- Economic Development for Farms, Small Businesses, and Communities
- Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation
The guide was published in October 2014 by the USDA in collaboration with the Michael Fields Agricultural Institute and the National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT).
For more information, visit https://attra.ncat.org/guide/.