Join us for another webinar in the Northeast Center's occasional series - Topic: Climate Change
Posted: April 16, 2014
More Food Systems Webinars:
Archived recordings of previous webinars in this series are available here.
This webinar will help:
- Provide an overview of the general issue of characterizing regional climate change and climate variability, and discuss the current/potential impacts and opportunities for local and regional food systems in the Northeast
- Identify current efforts in research, teaching and extension that promote practical and profitable responses to climate change challenges
- Identify opportunities to improve climate change research, teaching and extension collaborations across the region in an effort to help build stronger networks among land-grant and related institutions in the Northeast
- Dee Singh-Knights - Assistant Professor, West Virginia University (Moderator)
- Dr. Stephan Goetz - Director, The Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development (co-Facilitator)
- Dr. Art DeGaetano - Director, Northeast Regional Climate Center, Cornell University
- Dr. David Fleisher - Research Scientist, Crop Systems and Global Change, USDA ARS Beltsville
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.