A printer-friendly PDF of our proposal guidelines is available here.
Ready to submit your proposal? Fill out this form.
Presentations can cover:
- Research Papers, Work-in-Progress and Proposal Ideas
- Extension Programs (Education & Training)
- Educational Curriculum & Teaching Pedagogy
- Policy Design & Proposals
- Case Studies & Student Projects
Session topics can include, but are not limited to: new products, services (such as agritourism) or business processes, including those based in the arts, or creative ways of valorizing while preserving natural assets, including wilderness trails, whitewater rafting and the development of other nature-based recreational opportunities; housing; community design, education; technology; business and entrepreneurship; placemaking.
Session Format Specifics:
Please design sessions to fit into one of four anticipated 60 minute formats:
- Poster session (one single session will be devoted to all posters);
- Concurrent session, single presenter: 60 minutes in length;
- Shared sessions: two presenters with related topics may share a session;
- Panel Session: three speakers can either curate their own session, or be placed into a panel session by organizers.
Using the form below ensures that you will meet submission guidelines. In brief, you will be asked for:
- Contact author’s name, email, and affiliation
- Co-authors’ names and affiliation if applicable
- Title of presentation
- Presentation Abstract
- Preferred types of presentation
At least one author must register for and attend the conference, and personally present at the conference. Session presenters will be offered a $99 conference registration and will be responsible for their travel and lodging. No more than three abstracts per author will be included in the program. All papers and abstracts presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
Ready to Submit Your Proposal?
The deadline for submission is December 15, 2016. Please submit your session proposal via our online form. If you have trouble with the form, please contact Kristen Devlin (email@example.com or 814-863-0575).