- Course Checklist (PDF)
- Recommended Academic Plan - University Park
- Recommended Academic Plan - Commonwealth campuses
- Recommended Academic Plan - Altoona campus
- Required 12-Credit Specialization
- Curriculum - University Bulletin
Students are introduced to key concepts in economics and quantification freshman year, and begin to examine how these disciplines contribute to the basic content knowledge of the agribusiness industry.
After these key concepts are introduced, students begin coursework that extends the basics to address the core concepts of business: accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
Once the basics have been covered, students take courses in topics related to international agribusiness management, financial decision making, markets and prices, managing the food system, and strategic decision making.