Connie Baggett, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Penn State University
- MS, North Carolina A & T State University
- BS, North Carolina A & T State University
- Computer and web-based instruction in agricultural and extension education
- Education of special needs students in secondary agricultural and vocational programs
- Addressing the needs of underserved populations in agricultural and extension programs
- Project Director, AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians
- Coordinator, Diversity Internship Program
- Microcomputer Applications in Agricultural Sciences (AG 200B)
- Administration and Supervision in Agricultural and Extension Education (AEE 508)
- Internship in Agricultural Science (AG SC 495)
- Internship in Agricultural and Extension Education (AEE 395)
- Colloquium in Agricultural and Extension Education (AEE 590)
- Program Planning in Agricultural Education in Secondary Schools (AEE 313)
- Scientific Research Methods in Agricultural and Extension Education (AEE 520)
- Foundations of Vocational Education (VocEd 001)
- Vocational Education for Special Needs Students (VocEd 413)
Bobbitt, E and Baggett, C. D. 2011. Secondary agricultural education teacher's attitude towards the IEP process. Refered poster presented at the 9th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Education. http://www.hiceducation.org/hotel_edu.html AIAEE Conference.
Doamekpor, P. K., Baggett, C. D. and Radhakrishna, R. B. 2009. Perceptions of agricultural workers about using respiratory protection in agriculture and related industries. AIAEE.
Baggett, C. D., Fetzer, L, & Dills, G. 2000. AgrAbility: Maximizing abilities in agriculture for farmers after an injury or health condition. Pennsylvania's Office of Rural Health Conference.
Baggett, C. D., Elbert, C., & Russick, M. J. 2000. Teaching agri-science education in the secondary schools in the northeast. The National FFA Convention. Louisville, KY