Share

Armsby Building

A portion of AESE is housed in the Armsby Building, one of the original agricultural buildings, on what was once called Ag Hill.
Armsby Building

Armsby Building

The building was named for Dr. Henry Prentiss Armsby, who was the first dean of the School of Agriculture from 1895 to 1902. Armsby building is located in the heart of central campus.

Get Travel Map and Directions

Interactive Campus Maps